Jared is an associate attorney at the Law Firm of Hauer and Snover and concentrates his practice in the area of family law.
Prior to working at the Law Firm of Hauer and Snover, Jared worked as Associate General Counsel of the Family Division at Wayne County Circuit Court. During his employment, he assisted judges in drafting court opinions and presented on topics in family law to audiences of judges, domestic relations referees, and mental health professionals.
Additionally, Jared was an Adjunct Professor at Oakland Community College and has authored several articles published in the Michigan Bar Journal.
Jared represents clients throughout Michigan in the area of family law. He is admitted as a member of the Michigan State Bar and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Parenting Time
- Spousal Support
- Property Distribution
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Valuations of Business/Assets
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Honors: cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- Wayne County Circuit Court, Associate General Counsel of the Family Division
- Oakland Community College, Adjunct Professor