Representing You In All Aspects Of Divorce And Family Law
The Law Firm of Hauer & Snover has been providing outstanding legal representation in all aspects of family law for over 40 years in Oakland County and throughout Michigan, including representing business owners, physicians, stay-at-home spouses, entertainers and professional athletes in complex family law cases. Our firm is recognized by national organizations for high-quality work and superior service.
Our firm values alternative dispute resolution techniques like mediation and negotiation, but we do not hesitate if going to court is the best way to represent you. Our attorneys have significant trial experience and will take your case to trial if necessary to protect your interests.
Our Comprehensive Family Law Practice
Our Oakland County family law attorneys handle all matters related to divorce and family law, including:
- Divorce: Our attorneys will review your case and help you decide what your options are, how to protect yourself and which assets you value during your divorce proceedings.
- High-asset divorce: When highly valued assets and considerable income are factors in divorce, we provide crucial services to ensure that assets are properly valued, from valuing a family business or professional practice to valuing investments, retirement accounts and other property.
- Child custody/support: Issues involving one’s children are often contentious and emotionally charged. We are mindful of your concerns, your rights and the rights of your children, whether guiding you through initial child custody proceedings, post-judgment issues or custody issues for unmarried parents.
- Domestic violence: Sadly, domestic violence is all too common in today’s society. We help clients obtain protection when these issues arise. We also help those unjustly accused of such allegations.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: These agreements can protect your individual assets later in your marriage and make divorce less contentious. Our attorneys have significant experience with the drafting and litigation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.