Super Lawyers
Badge 2
Badge 3
Badge 5
Best Lawyers

Modifying Your Custody And Parenting Time Agreements

As your life changes, agreements that once worked for you and your former spouse or partner may not work anymore. No one expects that an agreement will work for decades on end. An experienced lawyer can guide you through a modification to a support order and help you account for your changing needs.

For more than 40 years, The Law Firm of Hauer & Snover has helped Michigan residents through all aspects of divorce, including post-decree modifications. Our firm is well-known in Detroit and across Michigan for providing exceptional legal services to families during challenging times. We have been featured in U.S. News & World Report. If you want nationally recognized representation, please call our office at 248-258-0800.

Reasons To Modify A Financial Support Order

There are many circumstances that can arise that call for a modification of your custody or parenting time agreements. Some of these include:

  • A child not doing well in school
  • Serious health issues for the child or parent
  • Issues involving drug, alcohol or physical abuse
  • The wishes of the child
  • A parent wishing to relocate

Our Oakland County attorneys are able to assist you in all child-related issues.

Do You Need To Update Your Child Support Or Alimony?

If your financial situation has changed or circumstances like illness or an inability to work require you to petition for a support modification, our attorneys can help. Our proven reputation for success will be your advantage in court.

Contact us online, or call our Bloomfield Hills office at 248-258-0800.