Nicole Hauer's practice is devoted exclusively to family law. She specializes in the areas of divorce, child custody, as well as other cases dealing with family law. She represents men and women throughout Michigan.
Nicole received her bachelors degree from Ohio State University and she received her law degree from University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. She interned for the Honorable Richard Kuhn.
She is a Member of the Family Law Section of the Oakland County Bar Association. Nicole is also a member of the Family Law Section of the Michigan State Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Parenting Time
- Spousal Support
- Property Distribution
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Valuation of Business/Assets
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Ohio State University
Honors and Awards
- Named to the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oakland County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Family Law Section, Member
- National Association of Professional Women
Past Employment Positions
- Oakland County Circuit Court, Judicial Internship for Judge Richard Kuhn